Friday, August 15, 2014

And the WINNER IS...

Aren't you glad it is FRIDAY???

Tonight after 3 LONG WEEKS...
I think my man will finally  make it home!!!

He's been working in California
all THIS TIME!

I told my kids, I wouldn't believe
it until I saw him walking up 
the driveway...

Oh! and I WILL BE OUT 
AT THE DRIVEWAY 
WHEN HE DRIVES UP!!!!

Sew...
I bet you want to know who won...
hehehe

Let me tell all of you,
Thank you for joining in on the Giveaway!
It's been such fun reading about everyone's
projects...

And if you didn't win,
You will be able to purchase both
items on Amazon or from your favorite 
Quilt store...

ok...Here you go!!!!

AND THE WINNER IS......



#14
Vicki H
My granddaughter and I finished up
 a pillow cover for her. She is 7
 so I helped her with cutting and pressing.
 Her seams and straight line quilting
 needs help but she went home extremely 
happy with her pillow." 



I will be emailing you shortly!!!
Send me your snail mail and 
your goodies will go out
on Monday!!!


CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Happy Friday!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope he made it home safely. His own bed felt good, I'll bet!

    Congratulations, Vickie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Vicki, Hope hubby made it home and enjoy the week end. I'm ordering the halo. I'll let you know how I like it.
    Thanks T.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Vicki! Have fun quilting ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...