Sunday, November 23, 2014

Waiting on one...




Well, it has been a while since I have posted...and I feel like I have been very out of touch as I haven't even been able to read email or any of my bloggy friend's posts so please forgive me if I haven't responded to either...

In my last post I posted a sonogram photo of one of our newest little grand babies...amazed at how clear the photo was...isn't it amazing?

Since that photo, our little GB's health has changed somewhat. Although he is still healthy, his little heartbeat is racing...racing way past what is normal. The doctors have admitted my daughter and have been giving her meds in an attempt to "convert" his rate back to normal. This has not been an easy trek for my daughter. What affects the baby, really affects her. She is such a trooper though.

They may, if things don't change for him, deliver him this week - 8 weeks early.
With his older brother's birthday this week on Thanksgiving, we are focusing on how great our God is and that He knows us, knows where we are and is walking with us every moment. I feel it and when I don't, I let my faith take over and I just believe it.

We have so much to be thankful for...our daughter's health is good, our little GB is at a good weight, and they are being taken care of by the best doctors in the world in the best place in the world.

With that and our prayers we will just be waiting on one...


9 comments:

  1. I hope all goes well, Lana. Sending hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending light, love and hugs to you and your family. You are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been on my mind and heart all week. Now I know why God has had me praying for you. Know I am there for you in spirit! Love an miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your holiday is blessed with good news.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saying prayers for all of you, Lana. This has to be so difficult.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Praying for all of you and healthy baby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sending you all my prayers. I hope with my heart that the holiday brings you good news. Love Patti xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Lana, I am thinking of you, praying for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. My prayers are with your daughter and grandbaby! It is always frightening when we face things like this. My grandson was born at 29 weeks, weighing 3 lbs. You would never know today that he was a preemie! He is smart and healthy and a complete joy. (Although if he had had problems, we would have loved him and enjoyed him just as much!) Hang in there. God is in control!

    ReplyDelete

A few years back...3 maybe?

 A little over 3 years ago, our little quilt shop grew up. We moved to a larger space and hired more employees. So much has happened in thos...